I wanted to give you the heads-up about all that is coming your way tomorrow morning at BCC. It’s going to be a BIG day!
* Our High School youth will meet at the church at 9:30am to fix sack lunches and prepare all of the food for the men and women at the Indian Mission in downtown OKC. After serving the meal and leading worship the youth will meet back at the church to eat lunch before heading out to Pole Position. Be sure to bring your parent’s permission slip, a copy of their driver’s license, and $15.
* Our Middle School youth will head to Alterra Nursing Home for their Mission Sunday. After serving the residents at the nursing home the kids and their sponsors will head out to Laser Tag for their Fun Sunday.
* During morning worship you will hear about an exciting upcoming opportunity for the women of our church to attend “Women of Faith.” What a great event this has been for our women!
* You will also hear about our alternative to Halloween, the “Fall Festival” which is coming up at the end of the month. There are opportunities for you to be a blessing by bringing candy, cooking baked goods, and serving a one hour shift on the night of the event.
* You will also hear about our annual “Friend Day” coming up on November 4. This is always a big day for us as all of us invite our friends who do not have a church home to share breakfast and worship with us. Our men will cook breakfast for everyone on November.
* Last of all, we will continue our study of Paul’s letter to the church in Rome as we study Romans 1:18-21. It’s going to be a great day.
In His Steps,